The following are the highlights of Dr. Charles F. Stanley’s list of Life Principles. They are simple, and yet, profound.
1. Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him.
2. Obedience always brings blessings.
3. God’s Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm.
4. The dark moments of our life will last only as long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose in us.
5. The awareness of God’s presence energizes us for our work.
6. Whatever you accomplish outside of God’s will eventually turns to ashes.
7. Disappointments are inevitable, discouragement is a choice.
8. No Christian has ever been called to “go it alone” in his or her walk through faith.
9. God blesses us so that we may bless others.
10. An eager anticipation of the Lord’s return keeps us living productively.
Yes, I agree! Dr. Stanley’s principles are indeed “simple, and yet, profound.” Thanks for sharing. At times in life, less is more. Greg S.
Agreed. That always proves to be the case.