Mother Teresa’s Humility List
1. Speak as little as possible about yourself.
2. Keep busy with your own affairs and not those of others.
3. Do not interfere with the affairs of others.
4. Accept small irritations with good humor.
5. Do not dwell on the faults of others.
6. Choose always the more difficult tasks.
7. Do not seek to be admired or loved.
8. Give in to the will of others.
9. Be courteous and delicate even when provoked by others.
10. Do not protect yourself behind your own dignity.
These are some of the principle differences between Christians and non-Christians. kqd