1. As a teenager, embrace your Christian faith – know that it will guide you safely through the pitfalls of life.
2. As a high-schooler, value your physicality, avoid drugs, smoking and sex – know that they will destroy your future happiness.
3. As a single person, behave yourself – know that Good Guys want Good Girls and visa versa. You will reap what you sow.
4. As an employee, maintain your integrity – know that lying, cheating and/or stealing always comes back to destroy you.
5. As a son, daughter or sibling, keep in touch daily – know that friends are fleeting, but family is forever.
6. As a date, be yourself – know that you can only find your one-true-love when you are your one-true-self.
7. As a friend – know that friendship is an impossibility between men and women.
8. As a lover – know that without the commitment of marriage, it will end badly.
9. As a spouse – know that a commitment to each other will not endure without a commitment to the Sacrament of Marriage.
10. As a parent – know that your six kids will always fill your home with joy because you have spent most of your life preparing yourself to raise good kids.
Congratulations and God bless!