The “simplicity” of men, discussed in the snippet below, is what makes them so wonderful to be around. And, it’s what drives men to stay focused on the important things.
All Christian men want to do is to be left alone to protect and provide for those they love.
They need so little themselves and yet men have so much to give.
This concentrated effort allows men to accomplish so much for the women they love, without animosity, expectations or regret.
And this is possible simply because men love SO deeply.
Not the loud, emotional, hysterical, demonstrative kind of love so often displayed by women, but the profound, strong, silent, deep and eternal kind of love that even includes dying for those they love.
So, ignore radical, second-wave feminists lies about Christian men. These women are twisted females with a totally delusional, and irrational, grudge to promote.
Reject their bizarre assertions about men and follow your heart instead.
Men only need your unconditional love, and they will conquer the world in your name. It’s that simple, and it’s that wonderful!
So, leave your men alone. Let them be. Stop second-guessing them. They know what they’re doing. Let them lead!
Christian men are blessed with innate instincts, common sense and good judgement, the extent of which you can only imagine.
Love them for all they are. And especially for all they quietly suffer in order to provide for us, as the lucky recipients of their love, devotion and so much more.
Father’s Day is just 2 weeks away. Remember, it’s not just for your Dad, it’s for your little children’s Dad too.
Celebrate all the Dads in your life, who give so much and expect so little in return.
Men Are Just Happier People — What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them. New shoes don’t cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, He or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.. Everything on your face stays its original color.. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes — one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.. You can ‘do’ your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relativesOn December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier.NICKNAMES
· If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
· If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba and Wildman.EATING OUT
· When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it’s only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
· When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.MONEY
· A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
· A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need but it’s on sale.BATHROOMS
· A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
· The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.ARGUMENTS
· A woman has the last word in any argument.
· Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
THE END It’s the Women, Not the Men!