I have a dear friend who is a Catholic priest. Ray complied a list of 10 quotes about our need to forgive.
I hope you find them as inspiring as I did.
They are as follows:
1. “Nothing in the Christian life is more important than forgiveness – our forgiveness of others and God’s forgiveness of us.” John MacArthur, Jr.
2. “Anger makes you small, while forgiveness makes you grow beyond what you are.” Cherie Carter Scott
3. “Forgiveness always seems so easy when we need it, and so hard when we need to give it.” Anonymous
4. “Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” Mark Twain
5. “We are not bound to trust an enemy; but we are bound to forgive him.” Thomas Watson
6. “When you release the wrongdoer from the wrong, you cut a malignant tumor out of your life. You set a prisoner free, but you discover the real prisoner was yourself.” Lewis B. Smedes
7. “The best way to get the last word is to apologise.” Anonymous
8. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” Paul Boese
9. “To be forgiven is such sweetness that honey is tasteless in comparison with it. And yet there is one thing sweeter still, and that is to forgive.As it is more blessed to give than to receive, so to forgive rises a stage higher in experience than to be forgiven.” Charles Spurgeon
10. “We are to forgive so that we may enjoy God’s goodness without feeling the weight of anger burning deep within our hearts. Forgiveness does not mean we recant the fact that what happened to us was wrong. Instead, we roll our burdens onto the Lord and allow him to carry them for us.” Charles Stanley
The commentator is absolutely correct. Feminism is nothing more than a shell game established by irrational women who continue to do and say the same ridiculous things and expect different outcomes. This type of behavior used to result in a clinical diagnosis of insanity.